Sync iTunes playlists to your phone, rate your music and create Live Lists!
Leopard, Snow Leopard, or Lion Required (10.5+) - PC version also available in the Market.
Want to stop carrying both your phone and your iPod? Keep your music fresh with smart playlists? iSyncr enables you to quickly sync your Android device with the music you have in iTunes using a straight forward menu. Just plug your phone into your computer, select the iTunes playlists you want, and start syncing.
* No need to move your music into a new music management software. iSyncr works directly with iTunes so you can sync hassle-free.
* This version is for Macs, but a Windows version is also available in the Android app store as well.
Go beyond just music syncing with these additional syncing features:
- Create smart playlists on your phone using the new Live Lists feature
- Include album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
- Sync your ratings and playcounts between iTunes and your phone to keep your smart playlists up to date
- Sync your MP3 downloads on your phone back to your iTunes library
- Wirelessly sync your music to your phone with the optional iSyncr Wifi Add-on
Note: This app will not remove copy protection from your music but will alert you to which songs will not play on your device.
For information on how to get started and to learn about more features and options for using iSyncr to sync your music visit www.jrtstudio.com.
Remove the need to plug in for syncing with the optional iSyncr WiFi Add-On for $0.99. Music can be updated automatically or manually over your home WiFi network. Just search iSyncr WiFi in the Android App Store.
© 2011 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.